Children at Abilene Candy Company #2 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Children at Abilene Candy Company #2
- Content Description: Photograph of a group of children and a woman standing at the Abilene Candy Company factory. They are in front of a background that looks like the front of a building with doors. There are ads for White Swan and Chas. E. McPherson insurance above it.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Groups
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Stores
- Keyword: candy
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Factories.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Children
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1930
Name: Abilene Photograph CollectionCode: ABPHC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- Accession or Local Control No: 93-09451-124_02
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth59657
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo