Hendrick Memorial Hospital Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Hendrick Memorial Hospital
- Creation: 1964
- Content Description: Photograph of the entrance of the Hendrick Memorial Hospital. There is a fountain in front of the hospital and on the back of the fountain there is a sign that reads "Hendrick Memorial Hospital." There are benches around the fountain. Trees can be seen on both sides of the photo.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 4 x 5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Medicine - Hospitals
- Keyword: trees
- Keyword: fountains
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1964
Name: Abilene Photograph CollectionCode: ABPHC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- Accession or Local Control No: 93-09516-124_02
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth59764
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo