Dallas County Probate Case 2510: Stonehart, G.H. (Deceased) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Dallas County Probate Case 2510: Stonehart, G.H. (Deceased)
- Series Title Dallas County, Texas Probate Cases: 1846 - Early 1900s
Compiler: Dallas County (Tex.)Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1901-07-12/1902-09-23
- Content Description: Dallas County probate record regarding the case of Stonehart, G.H. (died July 4, 1901) and Lena M. Stonehart (Executor or Guardian). George H.Stonehart was born 15-Sept-1849 and he is buried in Oakland Cemetery in Dallas Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Legal Documents - Probate
- Keyword: probate records
- Named Person: Stonehart, G. H.
- Named Person: Stonehart, Lena M.
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County
Name: Dallas County Probate RecordsCode: DCPR
Name: Dallas Genealogical SocietyCode: DGS
- Legal Document
- Accession or Local Control No: Dallas County Probate Case 2510
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth598413
- Display Note: Images created in 2014 from microfilm (Reel #27) of original documents filmed in 1977 by the Dallas Genealogical Society.