[Client Card: Mr. Paul Buccheri] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Client Card: Mr. Paul Buccheri]
- Series Title Roman Bronze Works Client Card Index
Author: Roman Bronze Works FoundryCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1979-06
- Content Description: Client card describing work completed at the Roman Bronze Works Foundry for Mr. Paul Buccheri, including a job number, brief description, monetary amount, and dates associated with each entry. This work order includes a bronze cast "Portrait Plaque," priced at $450.
- Physical Description: 1 card ; 13 x 21 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Roman Bronze Works Foundry -- Records and correspondence.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance
- Keyword: foundries
- Keyword: client indexes
- Keyword: client records
- Named Person: Buccheri, Paul
- Keyword: Angelico Engraving Co.
- Keyword: Angelico Engraving Company
- Keyword: bronze casts
- Keyword: portraits
- Keyword: plaques
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - New York
- Place Name: United States - New York - Kings County - New York City - Brooklyn Borough
- Coverage Date: 1979-06-19
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2014Code: SG14
Name: Roman Bronze Works ArchiveCode: RBWA
Name: Amon Carter MuseumCode: ACRM
- Accession or Local Control No: Job No. 3356
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth598671
- Display Note: Box 5: Client cards A-Cl