[Client Card: Mr. Robert Baillie] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Client Card: Mr. Robert Baillie]
- Series Title Roman Bronze Works Client Card Index
Author: Roman Bronze Works FoundryCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1951-02
- Content Description: Client card describing work completed at the Roman Bronze Works Foundry for Mr. Robert Baillie including a job number, brief description, monetary amount, and dates associated with each entry. This order includes three separate bronze cast plaques.
- Physical Description: 1 card ; 13 x 21 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Roman Bronze Works Foundry -- Records and correspondence.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance
- Keyword: foundries
- Keyword: client indexes
- Keyword: client records
- Named Person: Baillie, Robert
- Keyword: plaques
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - New York
- Place Name: United States - New Jersey - Bergen County - Closter
- Coverage Date: 1951-02-20/1956-10-24
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2014Code: SG14
Name: Roman Bronze Works ArchiveCode: RBWA
Name: Amon Carter MuseumCode: ACRM
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth598940
- Display Note: Box 5: Client cards A-Cl