Dallas County Probate Case 2315: Johnson, C.M. & Ella (Deceased) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Dallas County Probate Case 2315: Johnson, C.M. & Ella (Deceased)
- Series Title Dallas County, Texas Probate Cases: 1846 - Early 1900s
Compiler: Dallas County (Tex.)Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1901-01-27/1901-04-17
- Content Description: Dallas County probate record regarding the case of Johnson, C.M. & Ella (died February 3, 1901) and C.M. Seay (Executor or Guardian). C.M. and his wife Ella Johnson died within five days of each other. They are both buried in an unmarked grave in Oakland Cemetery Dallas Texas. They were survived by their four children ranging in age from twelve to four years of age.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Legal Documents - Probate
- Keyword: probate records
- Named Person: Johnson, C. M.
- Named Person: Johnson, Ella
- Named Person: Seay, C. M.
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County
Name: Dallas County Probate RecordsCode: DCPR
Name: Dallas Genealogical SocietyCode: DGS
- Legal Document
- Accession or Local Control No: Dallas County Probate Case 2315
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth600413
- Display Note: Images created in 2014 from microfilm (Reel #24) of original documents filmed in 1977 by the Dallas Genealogical Society.