Dallas County Probate Case 1157: Smith, Thos. (Deceased) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Dallas County Probate Case 1157: Smith, Thos. (Deceased)
- Series Title Dallas County, Texas Probate Cases: 1846 - Early 1900s
Compiler: Dallas County (Tex.)Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1880-02-25|1881-01-14
- Content Description: Dallas County probate record regarding the case of Smith, Thos. (died July 17, 1880) and W.R. Smith (Executor or Guardian). The record of R.A.Tate are on slides 8-12.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Legal Documents - Probate
- Keyword: probate records
- Named Person: Smith, Thomas
- Named Person: Smith, W. R.
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County
Name: Dallas County Probate RecordsCode: DCPR
Name: Dallas Genealogical SocietyCode: DGS
- Legal Document
- Accession or Local Control No: Dallas County Probate Case 1157
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth600782
- Display Note: Images created in 2014 from microfilm (Reel #9) of original documents filmed in 1977 by the Dallas Genealogical Society.