People on Hillside Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title People on Hillside
- No Language
- Content Description: Copy negative of a group of people standing on a hillside overlooking a landscape of fields and trees below.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Groups
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Buffalo Gap
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1915
Name: Abilene Photograph CollectionCode: ABPHC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- Accession or Local Control No: 90-06316-123
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth60144
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo