[Letter from Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna to Lorenzo de Zavala, April 12, 1829] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna to Lorenzo de Zavala, April 12, 1829]
Author: Santa Anna, Antonio Lopez deCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Santa Anna, Antonio Lopez de, 1794?-1876.
Translator: Upchurch, KarenContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1829-04-12
- Content Description: Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna to Lorenzo de Zavala: Expressed hope that the friendship indicated by Zavala in his last letter will continue. Discusses the political situation of the country and Mexia's departure from the army. Jalapa, April 12, 1829.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Mexico -- Politics and government -- 1821-1861.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals - Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals - Lorenzo de Zavala
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Mexia, Jose Antonio, 1790-1839.
- Place Name: Mexico - Veracruz - Jalapa Enríquez
- Place Name: Mexico - Veracruz - Xalapa
- Time Period: mex-tex
- Coverage Date: 1829-04-12
Name: Humanities Texas GrantCode: HT
Name: Lorenzo de Zavala Online: Empresario, Statesman and Texas RevolutionaryCode: LDO
Name: The Dolph Briscoe Center for American HistoryCode: CAH
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: txu-dezavala-1-04121829