Campus with New Shed Classroom Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Campus with New Shed Classroom
- No Language
- Content Description: Copy negative of an outdoor shed classroom surrounded by many tall trees at the Buffalo Gap Presbyterian Encampment. Another building is visible behind the classroom.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Keyword: Buffalo Gap Presbyterian Encampment
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Classes
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Buffalo Gap
Name: Abilene Photograph CollectionCode: ABPHC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- Accession or Local Control No: 90-06379-125
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth60169
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo