Men's Conference - Church Worker's Institute Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Men's Conference - Church Worker's Institute
- No Language
- Content Description: Copy negative of a group of men sitting outside on wooden benches next to a small building having a meeting. They are at the Buffalo Gap Presbyterian Encampment.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Keyword: Buffalo Gap Presbyterian Encampment
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Groups
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion - Denominations - Presbyterian
- Keyword: conferences
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Buffalo Gap
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1950
Name: Abilene Photograph CollectionCode: ABPHC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- Accession or Local Control No: 92-06381-125
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth60173
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo