Newspaper Article of Presbyterian Encampment Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Newspaper Article of Presbyterian Encampment
- No Language
- Content Description: Copy negative of a newspaper article about the Buffalo Gap Presbyterian Encampment. There are two pictures of groups of people with information below. The men in the top picture are, from left to right, Edgar Graham, Dr. E. B. Paisley, Rev. Winston Wilbanks, Dr. R. Grady Snuggs, Dr. Anson T. Dewey, and Hal A. McNutt. The women in the bottom picture are, from left to right, Mrs. C. E. Pepper, Mrs. T. C. Kelley, Mrs. Edgar Graham, Miss Mildred Kernm, Mrs. W. R. Lace, Mrs. Frank D. Travis, and Mrs. Larry Adamson.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Groups
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion - Denominations - Presbyterian
- Keyword: camps
- Keyword: Buffalo Gap Presbyterian Encampment
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Communications - Newspapers
- Named Person: Graham, Edgar
- Named Person: Paisley, Dr. E. B.
- Named Person: Wilbanks, Rev. Winston
- Named Person: Snuggs, Dr. R. Grady
- Named Person: Dewey, Dr. Anson T.
- Named Person: McNutt, Hal A.
- Named Person: Pepper, Mrs. C. E.
- Named Person: Kelley, Mrs. T. C.
- Named Person: Graham, Mrs. Edgar
- Named Person: Kernm, Mildred
- Named Person: Lace, Mrs. W. R.
- Named Person: Travis, Mrs. Frank D.
- Named Person: Adamson, Mrs. Larry
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Buffalo Gap
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1950
Name: Abilene Photograph CollectionCode: ABPHC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- Accession or Local Control No: 92-06398-125
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo