Hurst School Ninth Grade Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Hurst School Ninth Grade
- Digitized: 2005-08-31
- Content Description: Group of students standing in yard; Students identified on back of photograph.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 10 x 8 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools
- Keyword: Students
- Keyword: Ninth Grade
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Tarrant County - Hurst
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Tarrant County College Northeast, Heritage RoomCode: HR
Name: Tarrant County College NE, Heritage RoomCode: TCC
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: SCH 24_501
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth6040
- Display Note: Students standing in yard