J. C. Penney's Diamond Jubilee - Gay Nineties #2 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title J. C. Penney's Diamond Jubilee - Gay Nineties #2
- Creation: 1957
- Content Description: Photograph of an unidentified group of men in women at the J. C. Penney's Diamond Jubilee - Gay Nineties. The women are dressed in costume, and the men are dressed in suits, with one in a casual shirt. In the foreground, there is a table full of shoes; in the background, there is a wall with shoe displays, and text that says "Childrens Shoes."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Stores - Clothing Stores
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Groups
- Keyword: J. C. Penney's
- Keyword: JCPenney
- Keyword: shoes
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1957
Name: Abilene Photograph CollectionCode: ABPHC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- Accession or Local Control No: 92-06661-124_02
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth60435
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo