Waddington's and Les Femmes Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Waddington's and Les Femmes
- Creation: 1956
- Content Description: Photograph of the exterior of two stores identified as Waddington's and Les Femmes on Cypress Street. There are clothed mannequins in the display window of Waddington's; text on the front of the building says "Waddington's Ladies Apparel." There are shoes in the display window of Les Femmes; text on the front of the building says "Les Femmes Fashion Footwear." In the foreground, there are parking meters and a street.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Stores - Clothing Stores
- Keyword: buildings
- Keyword: Waddington's
- Keyword: Les Femmes
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1956
Name: Abilene Photograph CollectionCode: ABPHC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- Accession or Local Control No: 92-06793-124
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth60609
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo