Laying Storm Sewers in Downtown Abilene Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Laying Storm Sewers in Downtown Abilene
- Creation: 1959
- Content Description: Photograph of the construction of a storm sewer system at N. Second and Pine St. in Abilene. The trench for the pipe is being dug by workers and a crane. There are other buildings in the background including the Queen movie theater.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Civil Works
- Keyword: sewers
- Keyword: construction
- Keyword: buildings
- Keyword: cranes
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Groups
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1959
Name: Abilene Photograph CollectionCode: ABPHC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- Accession or Local Control No: 92-06956-124
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth60786
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo