The Methodist-Episcopal Church Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Methodist-Episcopal Church
- Content Description: The first Methodist Episcopal Church was built at 301 NE 1st Street in 1898. The larger structure shown here resulted from expansion of the original frame structure and the addition of brick to the exterior in 1903. This church was later torn down to make room for the larger First Methodist Church, which still  occupies this site. This picture is a portion of a collage that shows several church buildings.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Churches
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion - Churches
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion - Denominations - Methodist
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County - Mineral Wells
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: A. F. Weaver CollectionCode: AFWC
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth60893