[A Crazy Water "Oxidine" Bottle Label] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [A Crazy Water "Oxidine" Bottle Label]
- Content Description: A bottle label for Oxidine (apparently a medication for malaria), manufactured by the Crazy Water Company, with directions for use, is illustrated here.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Medicine
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Advertising
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County - Mineral Wells
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: A. F. Weaver CollectionCode: AFWC
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- Accession or Local Control No: AWO_2258E
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth60930