The Crazy Well Water Company Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Crazy Well Water Company
- Creation: 1920?
- Content Description: This picture shows a photograph of two pages from a water-bottle-shaped brochure about Mineral Wells. The "Appendix" referred to on the verso folio refers to a series of burlesques printed on previous--unseen--pages. Recto describes the four types of the water and the various ailments that they are expected to cure. The brochure notes that number four water is purgative, and should be used in moderation, but at frequent intervals.
- Keyword: Crazy Well
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Advertising
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Medicine
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County - Mineral Wells
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: A. F. Weaver CollectionCode: AFWC
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- Accession or Local Control No: AWO_2267P
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth60936