Statement of Hon. Barbara Jordan, A Representative in Congress from the State of Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Statement of Hon. Barbara Jordan, A Representative in Congress from the State of Texas
- Series Title Texas Senate Papers
Speaker: Jordan, Barbara C.Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1977
- Content Description: Statement given by Barbara C. Jordan before a subcommittee hearing regarding S. 600, related to regulatory reform.
- Physical Description: 95-118 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Jordan, Barbara, 1936-1996.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Elected Officials
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Politics - Speeches
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Legislative Committees
- Keyword: subcommittees
- Keyword: S 600
- Keyword: regulatory reform
- Keyword: statements
- Named Person: Jordan, Barbara C.
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1977
Name: The Barbara C. Jordan ArchivesCode: BCJA
Name: Tocker Foundation GrantCode: TFG
Name: Texas Southern UniversityCode: TSOU
- Accession or Local Control No: TSOU_0470-007-005
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth611119