[Harvard Commencement: Final Draft] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Harvard Commencement: Final Draft]
- Series Title Texas Senate Papers
Speaker: Jordan, Barbara C.Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1977-06-16
- Content Description: Typed final draft of the Harvard commencement speech given by Barbara C. Jordan, with some handwritten corrections and edits written in the margins. In the speech she addresses the American people's ability to contribute to their government.
- Physical Description: 10 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Jordan, Barbara, 1936-1996.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Elected Officials
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Politics - Speeches
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Commencement
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities
- Keyword: Harvard University
- Keyword: commencement speeches
- Keyword: drafts
- Named Person: Jordan, Barbara C.
- Place Name: United States - Massachusetts - Middlesex County - Cambridge
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1977-06-16
- Is Version Of: Harvard Commencement, ark:/67531/metapth611151
- Is Version Of: Remarks of Honorable Barbara Jordan: Harvard University Commencement, ark:/67531/metapth611163
- Is Version Of: [Harvard Commencement: First Draft], ark:/67531/metapth611262
- Is Version Of: [Harvard Commencement: Second Draft], ark:/67531/metapth611290
Name: The Barbara C. Jordan ArchivesCode: BCJA
Name: Tocker Foundation GrantCode: TFG
Name: Texas Southern UniversityCode: TSOU
- Accession or Local Control No: TSOU_0447-002-003
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth611452