[Photograph of Ingrid Bergman Speaking] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph of Ingrid Bergman Speaking]
- Series Title Edward S. Johnson Collection
- Creation: [1944..1945]
- Content Description: Photograph of Ingrid Bergman standing on a stage behind a microphone, with a speaker in the foreground. A handwritten note on the back of the photo says "Ingrid Bergman recites a story."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 6 x 9 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: stages
- Keyword: microphones
- Named Person: Bergman, Ingrid
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1944
- End Date: 1945
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: World War Two CollectionCode: WWII
Name: The 12th Armored Division Photograph CollectionCode: TADP
Name: The 12th Armored Division Memorial MuseumCode: TADM
- Accession or Local Control No: TADM_1998-101-157
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth612965