[Letter to Lizzie Johnson from Fannie] Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
[Letter to Lizzie Johnson from Fannie], letter, 18uu; (https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth613896/: accessed February 21, 2020), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, https://texashistory.unt.edu; crediting Southwestern University.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this letter.
This letter has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by Southwestern University in partnership with The Portal to Texas History, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You are free to distribute, remix, tweak, and build upon this letter, even commercially, as long as you credit the rights holder.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this letter.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Sharing without giving credit.
- Claiming as your own original work.