[Photograph of Art Meirs] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph of Art Meirs]
- Series Title Julien D. Saks Collection
- Creation: 1941~
- Content Description: Photograph of Art Meirs, a member of A Company 134th Armored Ordnance Maintenance Battalion.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 6 x 8 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States. Army. 12th Armored Division -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - United States Armed Forces - United States Army
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - World War II
- Keyword: WWII
- Named Person: Meirs, Art
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1941~
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: The 12th Armored Division Photograph CollectionCode: TADP
Name: World War Two CollectionCode: WWII
Name: The 12th Armored Division Memorial MuseumCode: TADM
- Accession or Local Control No: TADM_ALC2014-1997-110-292
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth617261