[Photograph of Halftrack in Parade] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph of Halftrack in Parade]
- Series Title Julien D. Saks Collection
- Creation: 2001-10
- Content Description: Photograph of a halftrack with an M2 machine gun on the top at the dedication parade for the 12th Armored Division Memorial Museum in October, 2001.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col. ; 11 x 14 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States. Army. 12th Armored Division -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - United States Armed Forces - United States Army
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - World War II
- Keyword: WWII
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 2001-10
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: The 12th Armored Division Photograph CollectionCode: TADP
Name: World War Two CollectionCode: WWII
Name: The 12th Armored Division Memorial MuseumCode: TADM
- Accession or Local Control No: TADM_ALC2014-1997-110-432
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth617602