[Photograph of 56th Armored Infantry Battalion Soldiers at Camp Campbell] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph of 56th Armored Infantry Battalion Soldiers at Camp Campbell]
Photographer: Thomas, JohnCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: [1943..1944]
- Content Description: Photograph of four soldiers talking together on steps outside of a building. A typed note on the back of the photo says "Left to Right: Dominic, Snuffy Smith, John Thomas, Don Conkling, all C/56. Picture by John Thomas (deceased)." A handwritten note below says "Camp Campbell KY, C/56 AIB."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 9 x 7 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States. Army. 12th Armored Division -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - United States Armed Forces - United States Army
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - World War II
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Groups
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Personnel
- Keyword: soldiers
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Camps
- Keyword: Camp Campbell
- Keyword: 56th Armored Infantry Battalion
- Named Person: Smith, Snuffy
- Named Person: Thomas, John
- Named Person: Conkling, Don
- Keyword: WWII
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Kentucky - Christian County - Fort Campbell
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1943
- End Date: 1944
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: The 12th Armored Division Photograph CollectionCode: TADP
Name: World War Two CollectionCode: WWII
Name: The 12th Armored Division Memorial MuseumCode: TADM
- Accession or Local Control No: TADM_1998-214-282-036
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth618679