1938 Colorado River Flood Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 1938 Colorado River Flood
Photographer: Douglass, NealCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1938-07-26
- No Language
- Content Description: Colorado River in flood at 1st Street.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Aerials
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1938-07-26
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County - Austin
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: Neal Douglass Photography CollectionCode: NDPC
Name: Austin History Center, Austin Public LibraryCode: ASPL
- Accession or Local Control No: nd-35-101-08
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth62068