[J. W. Gainer Relaxing in Boat] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [J. W. Gainer Relaxing in Boat]
Photographer: Douglass, NealCreator Type: Personal
Other: Gainer, J.W.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Client
- Creation: 1940-04-19
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a man sitting leisurely in a moving boat with his legs crossed. He is wearing a suit and a captain hat. John W. Gainer was a partner in the Hammerman and Gainer Insurance Company in Austin.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 2 x 3 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Boats
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing
- Named Person: Gainer, John W.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: Neal Douglass Photography CollectionCode: NDPC
Name: Austin History Center, Austin Public LibraryCode: ASPL
- Accession or Local Control No: ND-40-233-a-06
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth62301