Legislative Appropriations Request for Fiscal Years 2014 and 2015 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Legislative Appropriations Request for Fiscal Years 2014 and 2015
Author: Texas Board of Criminal JusticeCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Texas Department of Criminal Justice
- Creation: 2012-08-30
- Content Description: Request for funding by legislative appropriation for the Texas Department of Criminal Justice for FY 2014 and 2015, submitted to the Governor's Office of Budget, Planning and Policy and the Legislative Budget Board.
- Physical Description: 409 p., ill.
- Keyword: Criminal justice
- Keyword: Legislative appropriations request
- Keyword: Funding request
- Keyword: Budget
- Keyword: Governor's Office of Budget, Planning and Policy
- Keyword: Legislative Budget Board
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: United States - Texas
Name: Texas State PublicationsCode: TXPUB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: LAR_FY2014-15
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth624074