Court House and Jail, Coleman, Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Court House and Jail, Coleman, Texas
- Alternate Title Court House and Jail, Coleman, Tex.
Printer: Bradford and Co.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: St. Joseph, Michigan
- Creation: 1883~
- Content Description: Postcard of the courthouse and jail of Coleman, Texas. The image has been colorized, with the roof of the courthouse building tinted pink.
- Physical Description: 1 postcard : col. ; 9 x 14
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Courthouses
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Law Enforcement - Jails and Prisons
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- Keyword: postcards
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Coleman County - Coleman
- Coverage Date: 1883~
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Dr. Walter M. Woodward Texas History CollectionCode: WWTHC
Name: Coleman Public LibraryCode: CLMNPL
- Accession or Local Control No: CLMNPL_W2015-02-005
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth624298