Victim Impact Panel Program Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Victim Impact Panel Program
Author: Texas. Department of Criminal Justice.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Victim Services Division
- Content Description: This document answers frequently asked questions about speaking on a Victim Impact Panel for the Victim Services Division of the TDCJ.
- Physical Description: 4 p., ill.
- Keyword: Criminal justice
- Keyword: Victim Services Division
- Keyword: Crime victims
- Keyword: Victim Impact Panel Program
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: United States - Texas
Name: Texas State PublicationsCode: TXPUB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: Victim_Impact_Panel_Program_Brochure
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth624484