Preparation of a Drinking Water Survey Report Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Preparation of a Drinking Water Survey Report
Author: Texas Commission on Environmental QualityCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Remediation Division
- Creation: 2010-01
- Content Description: This document outlines for the regulated community the minimum procedures necessary to prepare and submit a Drinking Water Survey Report.
- Physical Description: 25 p.
- Keyword: Water supply
- Keyword: Drinking water
- Keyword: Public water systems
- Keyword: Environmental regulation
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: United States - Texas
Name: Texas State PublicationsCode: TXPUB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: rg-428
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth624610