Building Exterior Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Building Exterior
Photographer: Douglass, NealCreator Type: Personal
Hyltin Funeral HomeContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1947-03-13
- No Language
- Content Description: Exterior view of The Hyltin Funeral Home at 1104 Guadalupe Street. "Funeral Directors and Instant Ambulance Service" Owner was C.A. Hyltin. Travis County Courthouse in the background to the south.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 5 x 7 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Service Industries - Funeral Homes
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County - Austin
- Coverage Date: 1947-03-13
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: Neal Douglass Photography CollectionCode: NDPC
Name: Austin History Center, Austin Public LibraryCode: ASPL
- Accession or Local Control No: nd-47-117-01
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth62731