Traffic Jam on Congress Avenue Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Traffic Jam on Congress Avenue
Photographer: Douglass, NealCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1949-08-08
- No Language
- Content Description: Large truck transporting a boiler trying to turn south onto Congress Avenue resulting in a traffic tie up.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Trucks - Commercial
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County - Austin
- Coverage Date: 1949-08-08
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: Neal Douglass Photography CollectionCode: NDPC
Name: Austin History Center, Austin Public LibraryCode: ASPL
- Accession or Local Control No: nd-49-283-01
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth62913