Dodge and Washburn barbed wire, Patented January 4, 1882 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Dodge and Washburn barbed wire, Patented January 4, 1882
- Creation: 1882-01-04
- No Language
- Content Description: Dodge and Washburn barbed wire, Patented January 4, 1882
- Physical Description: Height:, Length/Circumference:, Width/Diameter: 17 1/4"
- Keyword: fences
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Ranching - Barbed Wire
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Coverage Date: 1882-01-04
Name: Fort Bend Museum CollectionCode: FB
Name: Fort Bend MuseumCode: FBM
- Rights Access: public
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1971.082.024