[Abraham González Casavantes with Madero] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Abraham González Casavantes with Madero]
Photographer: Aultman, Otis A.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: (1874-1943)
- Creation: 1910/1920
- Content Description: Photograph of Abraham González Casavantes with Francisco Madero. Abraham González was one of the main leaders of the Maderista Junta Revolucionaria Mexicana, which was a movement opposing the re-election of then-dictator Porfirio Diaz in 1910. Abraham González was murdered on March 7, 1913 in Bachimba Canyon on the orders from Victoriano Huerta. The first and second gentlemen in the photograph are not identified. The remaining men are Abraham González, Francisco Madero, and Pascual Orozco.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 5 x 7 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - Mexican Revolution
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Personnel
- Keyword: U.S. - Mexico Border
- Keyword: Mexican revolutionaries
- Named Person: Madero, Francisco I.
- Named Person: Casavantes, Abraham González
- Named Person: Orozco, Pascual
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Mexico
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1910~/1920~
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: El Paso Public LibraryCode: ELPL
- Accession or Local Control No: EPPL A1495
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth63213