Galveston City Directory, 1868-1869 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Galveston City Directory, 1868-1869
Compiler: Marston, C. W.Creator Type: Personal
Name: Shaw & BlaylockPlace of Publication: Galveston, TexasAdditional Info: Publishers and Job Printers
- Creation: 1868
- Content Description: General directory for Galveston, Texas includes address listings for businesses and individuals as well as advertisements from local businesses. According to the title page, it contains "a complete business directory and street guide."
- Physical Description: 127 p. ; 20 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Galveston (Tex.) -- Directories.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Communications
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Galveston County - Galveston
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations
- Keyword: advertisements
- Keyword: phone books
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Galveston County - Galveston
- Start Date: 1868
- End Date: 1869
- Time Period: civ-war
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2014Code: SG14
Name: City DirectoriesCode: CIT
Name: Rosenberg LibraryCode: ROSEL
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth636855