Elastomeric Bearings for Steel Trapezoidal Box Girder Bridges Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Elastomeric Bearings for Steel Trapezoidal Box Girder Bridges
Author: Bradberry, Timothy E.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: P. E.
Author: Cotham, Jeffery C.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: P. E.
Author: Medlock, Ronald D.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: P. E.
Name: Texas. Department of Transportation.Place of Publication: Austin, Texas
- Content Description: This is a paper on the elastomeric bearings used in the construction of bridges. The paper covers performance issues with stell trapezoidal box girders.
- Physical Description: 15 p.: ill., tables
- Keyword: elastomeric bearings design
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Civil Works
- Keyword: turnpike overpass
- Keyword: AASHTO specifications
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: United States - Texas
Name: Texas State PublicationsCode: TXPUB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: elastometric_bearings
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth637370