[Abilene City Ordinances: 1985] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Abilene City Ordinances: 1985]
- Added Title Ordinance Record 5
Compiler: Abilene (Tex.)Creator Type: Organization
Name: Abilene (Tex.)Place of Publication: Abilene, Texas
- Creation: 1985
- Content Description: Ledger containing ordinances/resolutions passed by the city of Abilene, Texas during calendar year 1985.
- Physical Description: 291 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Abilene (Tex.) -- Politics and government.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Municipal archives -- Texas -- Abilene.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Municipal government -- Records and correspondence.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Ordinances, Municipal -- Texas -- Abilene.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: city ordinances
- Keyword: city laws
- Keyword: resolutions
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1985-01
- End Date: 1985-12
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Abilene City Hall RecordsCode: ABCHR
Name: Abilene Public LibraryCode: ABPL
- Legal Document
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth638195