[Photograph of Rowena Street] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph of Rowena Street]
- Series Title Schuhmann Family Photograph Collection
- Creation: 1910
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph taken from Rowena Street in downtown Rowena, Texas. Horse-drawn wagons can be seen parked on both sides of the street, and many citizens are shown entering the various stores.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Civil Works - Streets and Roads
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Stores
- Keyword: Edward Street
- Keyword: Rowena Street
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Runnels County - Rowena
- Coverage Date: 1910
- Place Point: north=31.647456; east=-100.049442;
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Schuhmann Family Photograph CollectionCode: SFPC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ALC
- Accession or Local Control No: 2015.03.010
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth639096
- Display Note: Rowena Street is now Edward Street; however, many of the same buildings still remain, albeit with minor modifications.