[Harry S. Truman and Lyndon Johnson Seated Together] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Harry S. Truman and Lyndon Johnson Seated Together]
- Series Title Senator Johnson, Harry Truman, John F. Kennedy (Francis Trip)
Photographer: Dietel, NormanCreator Type: Personal
Donor: Hageman, PixieContributor Type: Personal
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of Harry S. Truman and Lyndon Johnson seated together. Johnson holds some papers and is seated between a recording device, a cowboy hat, and a U. S. flag. A young man with a film camera stands behind Truman.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Truman, Harry S., 1884-1972.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Johnson, Lyndon Baines, Pres. U.S., 1908-1973.
- Keyword: cameras
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Groups
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Politics
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Elected Officials - Presidents
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: Norman Dietel Photograph CollectionCode: NDLPC
Name: LBJ Museum of San MarcosCode: LBJSM
- Accession or Local Control No: 2007_8_135
- Call Number: P 2007.8
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth63918