Texas State Board Report, Volume 122, February 2015 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Texas State Board Report, Volume 122, February 2015
- Serial Title Texas State Board Report
Author: Texas State Board of Public AccountancyCreator Type: Organization
Editor: Prien, JulieCreator Type: Personal
Name: Texas State Board of Public AccountancyPlace of Publication: Austin, Texas
- Creation: 2015-02
- Content Description: Monthly newsletter from the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy regarding updates and information pertaining to Texas CPAs.
- Physical Description: 12 p.
- Keyword: newsletters
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance
- Keyword: accounting
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas State Board of Public Accountancy -- Periodicals.
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: United States - Texas
Name: Texas State PublicationsCode: TXPUB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth639287