[Airplane on a Runway] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Airplane on a Runway]
Photographer: Dietel, NormanCreator Type: Personal
Donor: Hageman, PixieContributor Type: Personal
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of an airplane moving along a curved runway.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 5 x 7 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Aviation - Airplanes
- Keyword: runways
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: Norman Dietel Photograph CollectionCode: NDLPC
Name: LBJ Museum of San MarcosCode: LBJSM
- Accession or Local Control No: 2007_8_156
- Call Number: P 2007.8