Legislative Appropriations Request for Fiscal Years 2016 and 2017 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Legislative Appropriations Request for Fiscal Years 2016 and 2017
Author: First Court of AppealsCreator Type: Organization
Name: First Court of Appeals
- Creation: 2014-08-04
- Content Description: Request for funding by legislative appropriation for the First Court of Appeals for FY 2016-2017, submitted to the Governor's Office of Budget, Planning and Policy and the Legislative Budget Board.
- Physical Description: 40 p.
- Keyword: legislative appropriations
- Keyword: Governor's Office of Budget, Planning and Policy
- Keyword: Legislative Budget Board
- Keyword: Appellate courts
- Keyword: First Court of Appeals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Courthouses
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: United States - Texas
Name: Texas State PublicationsCode: TXPUB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: UNT-0004-0020
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth639807