Form SC C/OH Instruction Guide: State/County Chair Campaign Finance Report Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Form SC C/OH Instruction Guide: State/County Chair Campaign Finance Report
Author: Texas Ethics CommissionCreator Type: Organization
Name: Texas Ethics CommissionPlace of Publication: Austin, Texas
- Creation: 2013-04-19
- Content Description: Instructional guide to Texas Ethics Commission form SC C/OH, a campaign finance reporting form for state/county chair candidates or officeholders.
- Physical Description: 36 p.
- Keyword: campaign finance reporting
- Keyword: State/County Chair
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Elected Officials
- Keyword: elections
- Keyword: state government
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: United States - Texas
Name: Texas State PublicationsCode: TXPUB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: UNT-0025-0004
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth640001