The ECHO, Volume 83, Number 2, March 2011 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The ECHO, Volume 83, Number 2, March 2011
- Added Title The ECHO: Texas Prison News
- Serial Title The ECHO
Author: Texas. Department of Criminal Justice.Creator Type: Organization
Editor: Keil, DonContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Managing Editor
Name: Texas. Department of Criminal Justice.Place of Publication: Huntsville, Texas
Name: Debbie RobertsPlace of Publication: Huntsville, Texas
- Creation: 2011-03
- Content Description: Monthly newspaper produced for inmates in the Texas criminal justice system containing news stories, policy updates, opinion pieces, creative works, and other information.
- Physical Description: 16 p.: ill.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Prison periodicals.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Law Enforcement - Jails and Prisons
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Communications - Newspapers
- Keyword: inmates
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Publication Title: The ECHO
- Volume: 83
- Issue: 2
Name: Texas State PublicationsCode: TXPUB
Name: Texas Digital Newspaper ProgramCode: TDNP
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 15023989
- ISSN: 1530-7298
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn 86-90694
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth640917
- Display Note: "Published Since 1928."
- Display Note: "Distributed Free to Texas Prisoners."