Guide to the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Guide to the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
Author: Texas Commission on Environmental QualityCreator Type: Organization
Name: Texas Commission on Environmental QualityPlace of Publication: Austin, Texas
- Creation: 2008-12
- Content Description: A guide about the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality.
- Physical Description: 40 p.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - State Agencies
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology - Environmentalism
- Keyword: guides
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: United States - Texas
Name: Texas State PublicationsCode: TXPUB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: UNT-0050-0300
- Accession or Local Control No: GI-001
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth641214