Community Air Toxics Monitoring Network: January - December 1995 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Community Air Toxics Monitoring Network: January - December 1995
Author: Texas Natural Resource Conservation CommissionCreator Type: Organization
Name: Texas Natural Resource Conservation CommissionPlace of Publication: Austin, Texas
- Creation: 1997-02
- Content Description: This report focuses on evaluation of the measured concentrations of volatile organic compounds (VOC) found in the atmosphere.
- Physical Description: 180 p.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature
- Keyword: air pollution
- Keyword: air quality
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: United States - Texas
Name: Texas State PublicationsCode: TXPUB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: UNT-0064-0019
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth641438