J. D. Allnoch Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title J. D. Allnoch
Photographer: Mitchell, J. D.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Mitchell, Joseph Daniel (1848-1922) - pioneer entomologist and conchologist.
- Creation: 1910-02-10
- Content Description: Photograph of a child, J. D. Allnoch, grandson of J. D. Mitchell, son of Fred J. Allnoch & Rebecca (Mitchell) Allnoch. He is sitting on a large tree vine.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 9 x 13 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Children
- Named Person: Allnoch, J. D.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Victoria County - Victoria
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: Victoria College/University of Houston-Victoria LibraryCode: VCUH
- Accession or Local Control No: 655C-o
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth64818