Allnoch kids at pump house Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Allnoch kids at pump house
Photographer: Mitchell, J. D.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Mitchell, Joseph Daniel (1848-1922) - pioneer entomologist and conchologist.
- Creation: 1910-06-15
- Content Description: Photograph of three children standing in front of a brick building identified as as a pump house. The children are grandchildren of J. D. and Agnes Ward Mitchell. Their parents are Fred J. and Rebecca (Mitchell) Allnoch.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 9 x 13 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Civil Works
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Municipal water supply - Victoria (Tex.)
- Keyword: Allnoch family
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Victoria County - Victoria
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: Victoria College/University of Houston-Victoria LibraryCode: VCUH
- Accession or Local Control No: 738B-o
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth64861
- Display Note: Victoria's municipal water plant was constructed in 1890 of brick after the original frame plant built in 1884 was destroyed by fire in 1889.